The 2019 Awards of Excellence consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by Friday, February 15, 2019
Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED..questions/concerns contact Alicia
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's)
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use
Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (February 15, 2019). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 905-646-6281.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Entry Fees are $125 + HST per entry
- Entry fees can be processed by utilizing the pay by credit option or "invoice me" button
- Payment must be received by the NHBA before your submissions are considered eligible for competition
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is noted in each category
- Maximum size: 10 MB/ Format: JPG/ Quality: 300 DPI
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment (arrangements), must be completed by 5:00 p.m. February 15, 2019
- After this deadline, no further submissions will be accepted
PROMOTION AS AN AWARD RECIPIENT
- NHBA Member companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category
- NHBA reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of NHBA
- NHBA reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
The NHBA Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Online judging will take place March 1-8, 2019.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. Judging is performed online by industry professionals from across the country. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously. Judges will not know the name of the company that has submitted entries.
Email: contact Alicia: email@example.com or call the office at 905-646-6281
Your achievements will be showcased during an incredible gala event on Friday, April 12, 2019.